Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ostrich Festival

Before the race:
 

After the race:
Posted by Picasa


Me, My dad and My Aunt Camille ran the 5K Ostrich Run today!!It was 3.33 miles and it was hard, fun, and torturous all at the same time. My time was 25:54 and I placed SECOND in my age group. I am very proud of myself at this moment. I ran with my sweatshirt on and that probably wasn't such a good idea and my dad and my aunt warned me so it was my fault. My aunt did the math and I would of had to run a mile in 8:21 a mile. The run was pretty easy because it was just flat ground and it was on a street.

After the run I had my first fast-pitch softball game and we creamed them 14-4!! A good way to start out the season!

Thanks Camille for telling me about this race! I had a blast running it with you!!
Hannah

3 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Hannah, you are awesome! You should be proud of yourself. Brandon thinks that you would have been even faster without the sweatshirt. There is always next time. :o) I'm so happy you had fun!

Way to go with today with your softball game as well. What an eventful day for you!

How is your dad feeling?

Arianna said...

HANNAH!! I totally look up to you girl i dont know how you do it, your really in shape!!! Good luck hope you do good on your next softball game!

bananagirl said...

thanks and my dad was pretty sore and arianna your in good shape too didnt you play volleyball