Saturday, January 29, 2011
London's Run
SO here it is my 3 month post which means that there will be another 3 months before I post anything. I did London's Run today. In case you have never heard of it its for a girl who has leukemia and fought her battle but sadly lost. To read her story and many others go to Londonsrun.org and click on her story you will see it. I did the 2 mile fun run today and it was a lot closer to 3 miles and not 2. My time was 16:02 so pretty good. I placed 1st teenage girl to come through. The 2 mile fun run didnt have official places or times so I timed myself. The race was at Schnef Farms and it was fun. For those who like running I strongly reccommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you!!!
P.S. I left you an "award" on my blog. You'll have to read it to check it out.
Post a Comment